National Stud Pompadour
19230 Arnac Pompadour
Region of Limousin
Internet: www.haras-nationaux.fr/… (French)
An outstanding cultural and architectural heritage: XI th century feudal castle, stallions'stud and royal saddlery national Mare Farm unique in France, manège and Orangerie stables Chignac estate.
A renowned touristic site: 50000 visits a year which allow you to discover this exquisite place either with guided or non guided visits. In summer many additional horse show, blacksmith at work or carriage ride will charm your visit (handicap label).
Exceptional surroundings and unique infrastructures for sport:
- All sport areas are known to be the best quality
- 3 areas for dressage, 2 for jumping (one is green grass) and a presentation round about
- Inside school with new floor
- Race course
- 170 boxes (hard material)
- Platform for dismantled boxes
- Parking with lighted and sanitary equipments
A wide range of events: More than 100 days a year are devoted to national and international competitions such as dressage jumping or 3 days events but also endurance races, hunter western riding,breeding contests and races will take place on this site.
In summer an equestrian Cabaret with music and convivial diner makes the end of the day full of happiness. Sustainable development site, Economic impact in the area.